2023 Walnut Lane Membership Packages
|Membership Type||Restrictions||Annual Price|
|Limited||Anytime M-F, After 12p Sat-Sun||$1,250|
|Twilight||After 12pm Mon-Sun||$1,000|
|Weekday Senior||Mon-Fri Anytime||$800|
- All annual golf memberships are valid from date of purchase until December 31, 2023.
- Annual golf memberships allow play at Walnut Lane Golf Club as well as John F. Byrne Golf Club in accordance with the designated days and times for the membership plan that is purchased. Annual Practice memberships are for practice areas only.
- Annual golf members may use a golf cart for an additional fee of $15 per member per round.
- Annual Golf Memberships are non refundable and non transferable. Must be paid in one payment and included with the application.
- Permits are not valid during First Tee Play, tournaments, outings, leagues, or any other contracted events. Practice permits are not valid during First Tee classes.
- In submitting an application for an annual golf membership, the purchaser agrees to abide by the rules and regulations and conduct themselves in a proper manner at all times. Breach of these rules can result in the loss of privileges and forfeiture of membership fees paid.
- Prior to beginning each round, all annual members MUST: Schedule a tee-time, Register in the Pro-Shop, present their membership card with proper photo ID, receive a receipt and present it to the starter.
First Tee Greater Philadelphia, John F. Byrne Golf Club, and Walnut Lane Golf Club reserve the right to close the course due to bad weather, golf outings, special events, or other conditions. In the event of lightning, or any other severe weather conditions, all players on the course should cease play and exercise good judgment. Players play at their own risk. There is no lightning detection system monitoring weather conditions or alerting players. The purchaser agrees to indemnify and release First Tee Greater Philadelphia, Walnut Lane Golf Club, John F. Byrne Golf Club, and the City of Philadelphia (and employees from all four entities), from and for all liability of personal injury or loss/damage to property or person by purchasers use of the golf course and any related facilities. The purchaser understands that golf can be a dangerous sport; that rocks, holes, various terrain, repair areas, and many other hazards and obstacles exist on a golf course.